OROK’S Co., Ltd. (GILLES CAFFIER)
OROK’S Co., Ltd. (GILLES CAFFIER), as described in this Policy (hereinafter: “We”, “Our”, or “Us”), collects, stores, processes, uses, and discloses personal information about you in connection with your use of GILLES CAFFIER web sites, GILLES CAFFIER apps, your use of our connected products (if and when available), or when you visit our stores or visit our social media pages in your jurisdiction.
- WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
For the purposes described in this policy, GILLES CAFFIER may collect the following categories of personal information:
- Identification and contact information (such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail address) when you are willing to provide them, for instance, to sign up for an online account or fill out a customer information card in store, at a trade show, at a fair, to participate in an event, to make a purchase, or ID information necessary when you request a VAT refund.
- Payment information: for instance, credit card details, bank account numbers, PayPal account details, or other payment details that you must provide to receive the products or services you have ordered from us.
- Demographic information, like your gender and birthday.
- Preferences and interests that you choose to disclose in the course of your privileged contacts or encounters with our client advisors (which may include your preferences about our collections or other luxury brands, your lifestyle, or basic information on your family circle).
- Information you submit or post in a public space, on our social media pages or our websites, for example, for a product review.
- Information about your purchases. This could include the products you purchased and their prices.
- If you use our web sites, we may collect information about the browser you are using, and your browsing behaviour.
- If you use our mobile app, we may collect your GPS location, subject to your consent when required. We might also look at how often you use the app and where you downloaded it. We may collect information about the browser you are using, and your browsing behaviour.
- We may also collect information posted on third party websites or social media platforms about GILLES CAFFIER products and services when necessary for the purposes defined hereunder.
We will collect your personal information. either directly from you (e.g., in the event that you create an account on our website/application, make a purchase, or interact with our customer advisors in-store or with GILLES CAFFIER (Customer Service)), indirectly from you (e.g., when using tracking tools such as browser cookies), or from third parties (e.g., via social media platforms).
If you choose not to submit any personal information as requested to perform the contract or when required by law, you will not be able to receive any products or services ordered or registered on our website, application, or other media.
In the event that you have provided us with personal information about any third party or have requested that we disclose that individual’s personal information to another third party, it is your responsibility to communicate this policy to such individuals and obtain consent where relevant or necessary.To authorize us to lawfully collect, use, and/or disclose personal data in accordance with this policy, you must ensure that the personal data provided to us is accurate and complete. It is also your responsibility to notify us of any changes to personal data.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use the information described above for the purposes specified at the time of collection or according to this policy, that is,
- To help us better understand your interests and concerns and to help us better understand how you use our products. We may use your information to make our website, applications, and products/services better. We may use your information to customize your experience and tailor marketing activities to suit your needs and interests. As we believe that we have a legitimate interest in providing better services and meeting your needs,
- To provide you with connection services from us; to process orders; to respond to your requests or questions; and to deal with your complaints. For example, we use your information to process orders and deliver the products to you. Or we may use your information to send you the information you request or to communicate with you about your account or our relationship, i.e., we may contact you about changes to the site or about service improvements. We may also contact you with comments or questions about this policy or the site terms. In that case, your data will be processed in order to fulfill the contract we have with you.
- For security purposes, we may use information to protect our company, our customers, our employees, and our website or applications from any fraud, theft, or other wrongdoing that may affect our activities. It is in our legitimate interest to ensure that our activities both online and offline are safe.
- For marketing purposes, i.e., with your prior consent where necessary, we may use your information to contact you about new products and special offers that we think may be of interest to you.
- For analytical purposes, we may use your information to analyze the online reputation of GILLES CAFFIER or our products and to measure the effectiveness of our online or offline campaigns or activities. Because it is in our legitimate interest to maintain GILLES CAFFIER’s image and maximize the use of our marketing campaigns,
- Other purposes, i.e., we use data to maintain transaction records and other business records for legal purposes, management, and auditing. We also use information to comply with legal, insurance, and processing requirements, in which case we may have a legitimate interest in doing so for our general interests and business needs or to comply with our legal obligations.
- WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We do not disclose or share the personal information that we collect. Unless it is disclosed or shared with
- Only authorized persons who need access to that information for internal auditing purposes, billing, or management, and to provide you with the same level of service worldwide.
- Service providers and agents who provide services on our behalf, for example, share information with service providers who help us operate our website. We may also share personal information (for example, to monitor potential fraudulent activity) and other security-related purposes with service providers whose information is integrated with their services (such as fraud management services) provided to us and other customers. These aforementioned fraud management service providers are not authorized to disclose your personal information to other customers.
- Our business partners’ consent is required where necessary. For example, we will share information with third parties who co-sponsor an event or promotion with us.
- Any third party as part of a business restructuring or organizational reorganization; this includes the event of a merger, in whole or in part, or the transfer, assignment, or sale of any of our assets.
- Where required by law or when necessary to comply with applicable law. For example, we may share information pursuant to a court order.
We may collect certain information through cookies, web beacons, and other automated means. Cookies are text files that are stored in a designated area on your device’s hard drive, for example, when you visit an online service, read an email, or while a mobile application is installed or used. Cookies allow the sender of the cookie to identify the device on which the cookie was stored during the validity period of consent, which is not more than 13 months.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Some types of cookies may be used to collect information that will help us facilitate your visit to the website, such as language preferences, login memories, or saving what’s in your shopping cart or wish list.
- Other types of cookies It also collects information about your behavior by collecting the origin URL (where did the visitor come from?). What banners do they click on? And what brought them to our website (pages accessed and number of visits to the website)? Such information will help us improve our website and applications. Help us better understand the products and services you need so we can tailor the communications and/or content on our website or application to be more personal to you.
- We also use website analytics cookies to measure activity on the website. And determine which areas of the website are most visited. This will improve the visibility of our content.
- Our websites or applications may contain cookies from third parties. (which is prepared by an advertising company, analytics service providers, etc.), which enable third parties to collect website visit data on your device. This includes enabling us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns on third-party websites. Third-party cookies are governed by their respective privacy policies. Through this policy, we inform you about the purpose of these cookies and how you can manage them. as long as we have information about it.
- We may allow content to be shared with third parties on the site or in our applications, or we may inform others that you have browsed our website. An example of such is the “Like” and “Share” functions belonging to social media platforms (“Facebook”, “Instagram”, “Twitter”, etc.).
Social media, which offers these functions, may identify you personally. Even if you do not use these functions on our website. In fact, such functionality enables social media platforms to track information about your visits to our website when using social media accounts while browsing the website.
You can manage cookies by setting your browser to accept or reject cookies on your device. Whether all cookies or case-by-case, the settings you choose may affect your ability to visit the website and may sometimes affect your ability to access certain services that require cookies.
In addition, we will not be liable for your reduced access to our services. In the event that we or one of our business partners are no longer able to remember the type of browser your device is using and are unable to determine information such as language, display preferences, or the country where the connection is possible as a result of your previous deletion or rejection of cookies,
If you share your device with another person and the device uses a variety of browsers, we cannot guarantee that the services and advertisements tailored to you are designed for your personal use of that device. If applicable, such personalized services and advertisements will be more consistent with your use of them than those of others.
- TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The information we collect about you may be transferred to service providers involved in the maintenance of our websites, applications, social media, or any other tool used to process the information of our customers or potential customers, including service providers involved in fraud management services to monitor for possible fraudulent activity and other safety-related purposes.
Some recipients may be located in third countries that are considered to not provide the same level of data protection as those in the EU, UK, Thailand, or other countries that have jurisdiction over you to which you have provided information.
When we transfer your information, we will appropriately safeguard and secure transfers of personal information to recipients in those countries by entering into a data transfer agreement with the recipient of such data based on the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission. (as may be modified or superseded by the European Union Commission) or the EU/US Privacy Shield, as may be modified or superseded, or any other applicable data transfer mechanisms that may be available under applicable data protection laws.
- STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data will be retained in a form that identifies you for a period no longer than GILLES CAFFIER reasonably considers necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or processed or as required by applicable law regarding the data retention period. The retention periods for the personal data we collect are determined in accordance with the purposes for which they are processed and the following criteria:
Information collected for the specific purposes listed in Clause 2 will only be stored for the following period:
- Three (3) years have passed since our last contact. If you are a potential customer (i.e., you have not purchased from us yet). but you are in GILLES CAFFIER’s attention.
- The duration of your commercial relationship with GILLES CAFFIER and 10 years thereafter. If you are a customer (i.e., you have purchased our products or services),
After that, your personal data will be archived for use, i.e., in the event of a lawsuit or dispute, according to the statute of limitations applicable to the relevant purpose.
If a judicial proceeding is initiated, we may retain personal information until the end of such processing. This includes the possible appeal period, and thereafter the data will be deleted or archived as permitted by applicable law.
Subsequently, your personal data will be anonymized or deleted.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Subject to applicable laws and exceptions thereto, you may have the following rights:
You may request access to the personal information we hold about you. If you request such access, we will provide you with all the information required by law. (Regarding the purpose of processing, types of data, processed recipient-type data retention period, etc.)
You may also obtain a copy of any personal information that we store about you in our records in a compatible and structured format so that you can exercise your data portability rights when the processing of that data is based on your consent or on the basis of the performance of a contract between you and us.
You may also provide general or specific instructions on how your personal information will be processed and used after your death.
You may also request that we correct, change, or delete any information that is incomplete, not current, incorrect, or causes misunderstandings.
You can request that we delete your personal data (1) if your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was processed or (2) if you have revoked your consent to the processing of your personal data. (3) You have objected to the processing of the data; (4) the processing of personal data is unlawful; (5) personal data must be deleted in order to comply with an obligation under applicable law with GILLES CAFFIER. GILLES CAFFIER will take reasonable steps to notify other GILLES CAFFIER group companies of any such deletion.
You may request that we limit the processing (i) in the event that the accuracy of your personal data is contested, for GILLES CAFFIER to verify it; (iii) if you wish GILLES CAFFIER to retain your personal data because you need such information for protection in the context of legal claims, which may be more important than your rights.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
The contact details of our Personal Data Protection Officer are email@example.com, where the processing of your data is based on your consent. (For example, you may revoke any consent you have provided to us at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before revocation.
You may request to object to certain processing of your personal data. Based on the circumstances related to your specific situation
To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will reply.
- PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will protect personal data to an adequate level and will ensure that appropriate security measures are taken to protect personal information on a technical and organizational level (including education and training of relevant personnel) against accidental or unlawful destruction. Accidental loss or alteration Unauthorized disclosure or access, and all other unlawful forms of processing.
However, we cannot guarantee that any personal information you store or send to us is completely safe. As long as the internet is not completely secure. We recommend that you exercise caution when using the Internet to access our websites, applications, or social media.
Our website and applications are not directed at minors. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors without their parent’s or guardian’s permission, unless permitted by applicable law.
You must be at least sixteen years of age to provide us with personal data and at least 20 years old to enter into various transactions in our stores, websites, or applications. By entering into a transaction with us, you confirm that you are at least 20 years of age and able to complete legally binding transactions.
If we are notified (by contacting us at the “Contact Us” section) or know that a minor has submitted personal information to us through any medium or other means without the permission of a parent or guardian (when permission is required), we will delete such personal data or collect, use, and/or disclose such personal data only when we are able to rely on legal bases other than the permission of a parent or guardian.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We may link to third-party services or websites, which we do not control and are subject to the privacy policies of such third parties. This policy does not apply to those third-party websites. We strongly recommend that you review the privacy policies of all third-party websites that you visit to see how they treat your personal information.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Our policies may change from time to time. To reflect changes in our processing of your personal data. We will notify you of significant changes as required by law. We will publish a copy of the updated policy on the website.
- CONTACT US
If you want us to update information about you or your preferences, or if you have any questions about the protection of your personal data, please contact us via email at email@example.com or 13/2 Moo 5, Soi Thachalab, Thachalab Road, T. Srisathong, A. Nakhornchaisri, Nakhornprathom 73120 Thailand.